Canton Argentina...

Just a quick note as the computer I am using is having serious issues...

After the highlands we returned to Champerico to grab our boards. I of course have some photos I would love to post, but the machine I´m using has other thoughts. Tomorrow we are bound for El Salvador. Luck would have it that one of our good friends, ¨Red Dog¨, happens to be returning to the town he was in for two years during his service in the Peace Corps. Luck would also have it that it happens to be located next to some of the best surf in El Salvador.

More later...

1 comments:

high school friend/teammate of griffin's here, just wanted to say that it's really cool that you are traveling around and seeing so many cool places. Looks like some really amazing times and experiences. Hope all is well - drop me a line sometime

-Crow
erikheath@hotmail.com